Interested in teaching a workshop at IS Projects? We are currently accepting workshop proposals for 2018. We’re open to anything from fine art printing to zine making to hand lettering. Don't feel limited… If you're comfortable teaching a method that we have the equipment and materials for, we're happy to hear your ideas!
The body of the email should include the following:
- Your contact information (phone, website)
- A short bio ( just a few sentences )
- A brief description of the workshop ( 150 words or less )
- Length of workshop... How long will the workshop run? 2, 4, 6 hours? A full weekend?
- Workshop Price ( Keep in mind we split 50/50 with artist )
- Intended Audience... kids, teens, adults or all ages?
- Number of participants... How many people would you like to limit the workshop to? We generally offer seats for any where from 4-8 people.
- Supply List... Just give us a general idea of the materials you will need and if you need anything specialty, whether you will be supplying it or not.
- Images... Something that shows work and/or process shots related to your workshop (prefer .jpegs attached to your email)
Feel free to send more than one proposal idea!
Before sending your proposal, we recommend that you look over our available studio equipment / supplies list and our workshop page as it will give you an idea of what’s possible in our space. We also encourage you to visit the shop during open hours for a tour!
To apply, send an email to:
Sammi McLean, Workshop Coordinator, at Sammi@isprojectsfl.com
Subject: Workshop Proposal: 2018/2019